Kurt has been involved in health & fitness training for 20+ years. His training background was formed through many years of martial arts and sports training. He takes an enthusiastic & innovative approach towards his fitness programming, and is constantly testing his theories on himself.
- Bio Physique Transformation Certified (BPT)
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge Certified (RKC)
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge Certified Level II (RKC II)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- Precision Nutrition Certified (Pn1)
- A.A.S. Health & Fitness Specialist w/ Honors
- Certified Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Certified 3rd Dan Blackbelt Taekwondo
- Advocare Nutritional Specialist
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certified
"I've dedicated my life and made it my mission to improve as many lives as possible through high quality fitness & health training!"